The first listings for 60 Water Street have launched last week. Move-ins are expected for December 1, 2014. The new construction building includes 290 rental units, as well as a 300 seat public middle school with an entrance along Dock Street and some ground floor retail along Water Street. The building is designed by LEESER Architecture and Ismael Leyva Architects.
60 Water Street will feature studios, one bedrooms and two-bedrooms. 60 Water Street will be leased in phases with a couple dozen residences released during the first phase and occupancy will begin December 1. The full launch of the building will begin with the second phase which is scheduled for early 2015, when a larger selection of residences will be made available.
- Studios: starting at $2,964 for a 452 sq ft studio
- 1 Bedroom: starting at $3,498 for a 621 sq ft 1 bedroom
- 2 Bedroom: starting at $6,018 for a 963 sq ft 2 bedroom
- Studio: $3,054 for a 407 sq ft Studio with a private outdoor terrace
- 1 Bedroom: $4,853 for a 531 sq ft 1 Bedroom with a private outdoor terrace
- 2 Bedroom: $6,678 for a 965 sq ft 2 Bedroom
All of the above units come with laundry in unit, dishwasher, hardwood floors. Building amenities include a full-time doorman, gym and outdoor areas. For more details, go to their website at 60water.com.
Floorplans shown after the jump.
Renderings Credit: David Huang
Floorplans Courtesy of Two Tress Management Company
Previous Dock Street coverage here:Dock Street Building Now Seven Stories High