Flea Food Under The Archway returns to Dumbo starting tomorrow (May 30, 2013) through August.
From noon to 3pm every Thursdays and Fridays, vendors will be serving lunch, drinks, and snacks. The vendor lineup includes:
- Brooklyn Roasting Company – Coffee and pastries
- Cemita’s – Mexican sandwiches and tacos
- Landhaus – Farm-fresh sandwiches
- Little Muenster – “Super fancy” grilled cheese
- Rice & Miso Everyday – Japanese soul food
- Saucy by Nature – Quinoa falafel with all-natural spreads and toppings
- Plus rotating DUMBO eateries, like One Girl Cookies and Punto Bianco
Thanks to DUMBO Improvement District for organizing the Flea Food and planned activities.