Launching in conjunction with the city-wide events of NYCxDESIGN, BKLYN DESIGNS will showcase a jury-selected group of Brooklyn-based designers to carry on the BKLYN DESIGNS locally grown, internationally known legacy. This 10th Anniversary show, presented by the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce will feature a multitude of engaging design-focused and outdoor kid-friendly programming throughout the course of three days on May 10-12, 2013 at St. Ann’s Warehouse.
Since the event takes place over Mother’s Day weekend, BKLYN DESIGNS will feature an interactive Outdoor Kids Lounge and unique Mother’s Day activities including, “Mommy & Me” cookie design with DUMBO-based One Girl Cookies.
- Check out over 35 jury-selected Brooklyn-based furnishing designers
- Listen in on keynote panel discussion led by Wendy Goodman, New York Magazine Editor and Francesca Connolly, Remodelista Editor
- Witness West Elm’s team of designers as they search for their next collaborator at BKLYN DESIGNS
- Join Design Editors on guided tours throughout the show highlighting their ‘TOP PICKS’
- Indulge in BKLYN BITES ON JAY with assorted Brooklyn-based Food Trucks
- Experience BKLYN DESIGNS interactive Outdoor Kids Lounge
- Take part in unique Mothers’ Day activities including, Mommy & Me cookie design with One Girl Cookies
For more event details, go to www.BKLYNDESIGNS.com