The deadline for Dumbo Arts Festival’s open call for artist exhibits is April 30, 2013. The Dumbo Arts Festival 2013 will take place from September 27-29, 2013. Each year the Dumbo Arts Festival seeks to highlight Brooklyn’s commitment to and presence in the arts community by presenting the best in local, national, and international art. The Dumbo Arts Festival attracts 200,000 visitors over 3 days with the participation of over 500 artists from a variety of disciplines, 100 studios, 50 galleries and stages and 100 programming partners. The official Festival hours are Friday 6pm to 9pm, Saturday noon to 9pm, Sunday noon to 6pm. Outdoor projections on view through midnight all three nights.
- DAF13 Dates – September 27-29, 2013
- Open Call Deadline – April 30, 2013
- Open Call Application Fee – $20 per submission
- Open Studio Deadline – June 1, free to list
- Prizes – 1 year rent-free studio in Dumbo, as well as cash prizes for best exhibition and best installation
- Link to application – dumboartsfestival.com/registration.html
- Link to blog post about the Open Call: dumboartsfestival.com/daf13-call-for-entries
If you have any questions, contact 718-488-8588 or email@example.com.