For New Year’s Eve in Dumbo Brooklyn, here’s a list of places to celebrate the countdown to 2013:
- 66 Water Street Restaurant: The 7th Annual Procrastinators Ball. Live DJ, balloon drop, champagne at midnight. No cover, no minimum. Kitchen open until 2:30am, bar until 4am. 66 Water Street.
- AlMar: Open bar, food, dancing all night. $85. 111 Front Street.
- Barge Music: 7pm. $100. Bargemusic is at Fulton Ferry Landing near the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Galapagos Art Space: A 1920s Paris New Year’s Eve. Performances include can-can dancers, trapeze artists, acrobats followed by a night of dancing. $150. Bar open until 1am. 16 Main Street.
- Gran Electrica: New Year’s Eve menu, four courses for $55. DJ, music, & drink specials. 6pm-10:30pm dinner, drinks through 2am. No cover for drinks. 5 Front Street.
- reBar: New Year’s Bash. $119 for one or $199 a couple. 9pm – 3am. 147 Front Street.
- Superfine: New Year’s Eve. Music, burlesque, DJ, dance party. $25 a person to book at table, $20 General admission, $10 after 2am. 126 Front Street.
- The Eighteenth Annual Brooklyn Bridge Walk Into the New Year: Party and play on the Brooklyn Bridge. $40 online, $50 cash on the spot. Meeting Place: is in front of McDonald’s, 160 Broadway between Cortlandt and Liberty Streets (Manhattan).