The DUMBO Businesss Improvement District’s fundraiser is tonight at Galapagos Art Space. Tickets to the event are almost sold out. According to the Dumbo BID, they’ve raised $10,000 for Dumbo’s Sandy-ravaged businesses and art spaces from ticket sales alone. Their goal is to raise at least $10,000 more through their auction tonight. Auction items include:
- Borough President Marty Markowitz’s Voice on Your Voicemail!
- A private 2 hour party at Jane’s Carousel for you and 50 loved ones!
- A tour of Etsy with CEO Chad Dickerson – with lunch at “Eatsy”;
- Great Brooklyn Nets tickets;
- Digital DUMBO Sponsorship spot;
- art by David Ellis;
- a private tour of Watertower on roof of 20 Jay with Tom Fruin!
- a staycation at the Wythe Hotel in Williamsburg;
- bottles of wine and a wine tasting party in your home from Blanc and Rouge;
- NOZ outerware;
- West Elm interior design and gift certificates;
- Alexis Bittar jewelry;
- framed photographs and art courtesy of Frameworks New York
- and more!
Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 6-10pm
Galapagos Art Space
16 Main St
New York, NY 11201