Permit # TV-82: Monday, 1/23/2012 between 6am-2am
There is a filming today for a television series for NBC titled “SMASH” in Dumbo today, Monday, January 23, 2012 from 7:00am to 2:00pm.
The following streets are marked for filming:
- Both sides of Plymouth St, between Main St & Washington St
- Both sides of Washington St, between Plymouth St & Front St
- Both sides of Front St, between Dock St & Main St
- North side of Front St, between Main St & Washington St
- East side of York St between Front St & Washington St
- Both sides of Water St, between Dock St & Main St
- Both sides of Main St, between Plymouth St & Water St
- West side of Main St, between Water St & Front St
- South side of Front St, between Washington St & Adams St
- Intersection of Adams St & Front St
- SW Corner of Plymouth St & Adams St
The film crew will be filming driving scenes on Washington St between Plymouth St and Front St.
According to the IMDB summary of SMASH, “There is more drama behind the scenes than on stage, as the team prepares an ambitious Broadway musical on the life of Marilyn Monroe.” SMASH stars Debra Messing, Jack Davenport, and Katharine McPhee.
All filming posts are tagged here: DumboNYC.com/tag/filming