Photo courtesy of Neighborhoodies
A few Dumbo retail news:
- 20 Jay Street: According to neighborhoodies.com, they’re planning a retail store on 20 Jay Street: “Our newest store opens June 1st on Jay Street in Brooklyn! As you can see we already took out a former concrete wall on the exterior and fit it with another glass front. … Notice too the progress in clearing the interior. …We’ll keep adding photos as work progresses…” Neighborhoodies is headquartered in Dumbo on 45 Main Street.
- 14 Jay Street: Aswoon/Susan Woods (www.aswoon.com) is going to be opening a store/showroom at the corner of Jay & John Streets at 14 Jay Street.
- 20 Jay Street: A doggy day care will open on Plymouth Street in 20 Jay Street building. All dog owners in the neighborhood will have a place for their dogs to be pampered.
- 67 Washington Street: The Two Trees Real Estate office and their new website, twotreesre.com is open for business. Previously reported on March 29 here on DumboNYC.
- 70 Washington Street: There’s some activity on the retail level in this building on the Front Street side across the street from Bo Concepts. Drywall has been put in and the space is being cleared out. No word yet on what this will become. Stay tuned…