February 12th, 2013
The Dumbo Business Improvement District has a list of dining and event options for Valentine’s Day. In addition, there are some other event options.
For Tuesday, February 12, 2013:
- Valentine’s Beer Making Class: Join Erica & Stephen for an evening of beer tasting & making for two. 7:30-10:00pm at The Dumbo Loft, 155 Water Street.
- Valentines Day Cookie Swap & Cookbook Signing: 7-9pm at powerHouse Arena, including Dawn Casale of One Girl Cookies
- Film: “A Rubberband Is An Unlikely Instrument”, A Musical Performance & Q&A with Walter Baker & short film featuring: Alt-J. 8pm at reRun Theatre, 147 Front Street
For Wednesday, February 13, 2013:
- The “Chocolate” Love Cookie Cake Class, from One Girl Cookies, 7:30-9:00pm
- Valentine Designer POP-UP: Artist and designer pop-up sale, 4-8pm at Superfine (126 Front Street). Artists by Golly, Ayakahara.com, DUB and JENNY, Poppy Lunari, Hélene Pé, and more.
For Thursday, February 14, 2013:
- Valentine’s Day Art Auction: Join 2 Non Blondes at the Arcilesi Homberg Fine Art Gallery (111 Front Street, Suite 222, Brooklyn NY) for live music, treats, and art auction. Japanese Pop Artist Yusack will auction paintings for GetSet-Go.org, a women’s library and learning center in Cambodia. 7-10pm
- Dewey’s Candy, 141 Front Street. “Champagne starts flowing at 2pm for candy shoppers and, as always, Dewey’s will be making same-day deliveries in DUMBO.”
- Don’t forget that Jane’s Carousel is offering a February 2 for 1 special. For $2, take a friend for a spin at Brooklyn Bridge Park!