October 18th, 2012
The following two condos are new to the Dumbo Brooklyn market for the week of October 8 – 14, 2012:
- 10/13/2012: 100 Jay Street #6F (NY Casa Group), $479,000 ($907/sf), $320/mo cc, 528sf, 0 bed, 1 bath
- 10/12/2012: 70 Washington Street #10U (Two Trees), $1,075,000 ($892/sf), $407/mo cc, $60/mo tax, 1,204sf, 2 bed, 2 bath
- 10/12/2012: 70 Washington Street #11B (Two Trees), $1,075,000 ($869/sf), $425/mo cc, $62/mo tax, 1,236sf, 2 bed, 2 bath
- 10/12/2012: 70 Washington Street #3G (Two Trees), $1,465,000 ($843/sf), $674/mo cc, $99/mo tax, 1,737sf, 3 bed, 3 bath
- 10/09/2012: 70 Washington Street #5J (Sotheby’s), $1,080,000 ($887/sf), $485/mo cc, $70/mo tax, 1,217sf, 1 bed, 1 bath
(100 Jay Street, #6F)
This studio apartment is currently one of three studios on the market in Dumbo. The other two are also in J Condo (#10J for $489,000 and #4J for $499,000). Rentals are going for $2,350. The same layout in another unit (#8F) sold for $435,000 on 7/27/2012.
(70 Washington Street, #10U)
There is another unit with the same layout on the market (#6U) for 1,175,000 (we previously listed it.)
(70 Washington Street, #11B)
(70 Washington Street, #3G)
This corner unit 2+home office condo is 1,737 square feet at $843 per square feet, which is lower by approximately $100 per square feet compared to recent sales for units with the same layout. (This one is on a lower floor).
(70 Washington Street, #5J)
From the listing: “Spacious, pristine, beautiful mint condition loft is perfect for entertaining. This 1,217+/- SF home has a huge living/dining room with soaring 11ft +/- ceilings. Beautiful sunsets, downtown Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge views from oversized windows. Open chef’s kitchen is state of the art with stainless SubZero, Viking and Thermador appliances.”