December 5th, 2011
Plymouth School in Brooklyn Heights
Entrance through Beecher Garden
Orange Street between Hicks and Henry Streets
Monday and Tuesday, Dec. 5th and 6th, 2011
- One Girl Cookies
- Joe’s coffee
- Tata Harper Skincare (will be giving mini facials)
- Anais&i (girls clothing)
- Local designers like Odette Williams (makes amazingly cute silkscreened aprons with little mitts)
- Handblocked baby quilts from Muny design
- Discounts to PinholePress.com
- Beautiful things from Erica Tanov
- Two Organic Tees
- plush baby blankets and khadi covered Love India guide books (twonewyork.com).
- Hand dyed silk lavender sachets & makeup bags from Gift Shop Brooklyn
- Lotta Jansdotter will have totes and home linens in her original designed fabrics.
A percentage of proceeds go towards the scholarship fund at Plymouth School.